hair brush

• I am making a custom brush from one of my favourite PS brushes. I've got it almost working perfect however it is not continuous (it appears more like a spine than continuous hair - there is a space between the dots) - I have looked through all the subtool brush settings I can't find the setting to make the dots continuous in the direction of the pen? thanks

• In the Subtool Detail Palette go to Stroke and adjust the Gap

• when i set it to 'narrow' you can still see the individual blobs instead of it being a long continuous line - is this the only setting for it?

• There's Fixed (where you can define the space), Wide, Normal, and Narrow.

• heres a pic - must be a way to get it continuos? ![alt text](0_1468664816806_hair.png image url)

• oh okay go it - fixed. thanks

• Did you go with Fixed?

• yea it works great

• well you can still see it if you look really hard but works well enough - would be good to be able to set Fixed up to -1 so that it overlaps 0_1468665663544_fixed.png

• Yeah - you can see the edges in some of the strokes. How are your anti-aliasing settings? Is this meant for a monochrome image? You might be able to smooth it out a bit with a little more anti-aliasing.

• That was at the best aliasing setting.

One other question - I have made a few custom brushes - how do i export or save them as a group file for safekeeping - the export subtool only allows me to save one brush at a time?

• If you want to store the brushes as .SUT files, you have no other way of doing it than to export one at a time. If you want to ensure that you can restore your tools if anything bad ever happens to your setup, then go to the Celsys_EN folder located in Documents and back it up. That folder contains your workspaces, tools, materials, and whatever else you did. If needed, replace the folders within with your backup.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.