I've no clue what happened

• I have no clue what happened. I was drawing, and i had to restart my comp cuz my tablet driver (Yiynova msp19u + v5) decided to go bonkers for a moment, and when i came back my whole screen got resized. My toolbar especially.

alt text

you could also notice the "anti-aliasing" part shouldn't be spaced like that, and my toolbar for whatever reason goes PAST what it needs to. I could of course edit it, but it didn't do that before. also my "windows" drop down list now covers my whole screen when it used to only cover a portion...

alt text

I'm not sure how to handle it or figure out what the problem is. Could someone help?

• Go to File>Preferences>Interface and check if the Touch Operations are set to Large.

• Nothing...alt text they aren't even turned on

• Ahhhhhhhhhh gosh. I restarted like 4 times. just to see if i was just gettin' fucked with. It fixed itself for whatever reason. But I appreciate the help.

• It happens sometimes with my laptop when I go from an external monitor back to the laptop monitor (even though I use an intuous with the laptop). I think it has something to do with the native screen resolutions of the laptop and external monitor being different but I haven't figured out how to prevent it. But sometimes you can make the Touch Operations Small in the Interface settings and force it to go back to normal.