I've no clue what happened

• I have no clue what happened. I was drawing, and i had to restart my comp cuz my tablet driver (Yiynova msp19u + v5) decided to go bonkers for a moment, and when i came back my whole screen got resized. My toolbar especially.

alt text

you could also notice the "anti-aliasing" part shouldn't be spaced like that, and my toolbar for whatever reason goes PAST what it needs to. I could of course edit it, but it didn't do that before. also my "windows" drop down list now covers my whole screen when it used to only cover a portion...

alt text

I'm not sure how to handle it or figure out what the problem is. Could someone help?

• Go to File>Preferences>Interface and check if the Touch Operations are set to Large.

• Nothing...alt text they aren't even turned on

• Ahhhhhhhhhh gosh. I restarted like 4 times. just to see if i was just gettin' fucked with. It fixed itself for whatever reason. But I appreciate the help.

• It happens sometimes with my laptop when I go from an external monitor back to the laptop monitor (even though I use an intuous with the laptop). I think it has something to do with the native screen resolutions of the laptop and external monitor being different but I haven't figured out how to prevent it. But sometimes you can make the Touch Operations Small in the Interface settings and force it to go back to normal.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.