PP2014: Incorrect Behaviour When I Click On Room Tabs

• Anybody else ever seen anything similar?

This problem seems to occur when I load particular PZ3 files that I've saved myself - not particularly complex scenes.

I open my PZ3 in PP2014 and I'm in the Pose room.

I click on the Material room tab and nothing happens.

I click on the Face room tab and the Material room tab opens.
    I click on the Hair room tab and the Face room opens.
    Clicking the Fitting room tab crashes Poser

(Clicking on the Pose room tab always works as expected)

Dell laptop with Intel and nVidia graphics, Windows 7, PP2014 (64 bit) 10.0.5.28925

• Just noticed that it only* seems to occur if I open the scene by double-clicking the PZ3 file on my desktop.

If I have Poser open already and use File > Open to open the PZ3, then the problem doesn't seem to appear.

*from a few quick tests I just tried with a specific PZ3

• @3dcheapskate
    I have had quite similar problems with PP2014: from time to time, it was as if the tabs detection was not "synchronized" with their real position in the interface, as if I had to click to the right of the tab I wanted to open to effectively "catch" it.

• This post is deleted!

• Glad (?) to see it's not just me.

I'm not going to bother filing a bug report since SM don't fix older Poser versions.

If somebody who uses the latest version of Poser sees the problem then they can file a bug report and it might get fixed for them.

• Poser Ambassadors

@3dcheapskate said in PP2014: Incorrect Behaviour When I Click On Room Tabs:

Glad (?) to see it's not just me.

I'm not going to bother filing a bug report since SM don't fix older Poser versions.

If somebody who uses the latest version of Poser sees the problem then they can file a bug report and it might get fixed for them.

P11 has gotten a rewrite on UI level to accommodate for high resolution monitors (UI Scaling) and so far I have not seen this problem anymore.
    In PP2014 I have seen it occasionally (once or twice every few months).

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.