New tool suggestion: Automatically generated perspective grid option with the perspective ruler.

• I would love to see an option of an automatically generated, evenly spaced perspective grid based upon my vanishing points made with the perspective ruler. I do appreciate the fact that we can add in vanishing points to manually create a grid, but it's not that easy to get even spacing correct. An automatically generated grid would be so useful. And it would STELLAR if this grid could then be adjusted.

• Do you mean grids like this? If you don't see these, open the Sub Tool Detail Palette.

0_1472511354948_grids.jpg

• Yes! But I don't see it as an option in my Sub Tool Detail palette or my Tool Property palette. Are you using MS5?

• I've got CSP but I think it was available in MS5 as well. Be sure to click on the perspective ruler to active the ruler and then check to see if you can find the grids.

If you have MS5, you are able to upgrade to the latest version of CSP (ver. 1.5.4) for free. MS5 is no more and the program will be Clip Studio Paint for everyone moving forward (including Manga Studio 5 users). To get the upgrade, just download a trial copy of CSP and enter your MS5 serial number to activate.

• Thanks, good info! Not selecting the actual ruler placed on the canvas was what I was missing . Man, I sure wish I would have known about this earlier. I have Googled "how to make grids in MS5" at various times and never found anything. It might be worth it for this option to somehow be broadcasted more extensively. It's so useful, but maybe a little obscure in the workflow process.