Webinar: Animating in Clip Studio Paint
tdelchiaro last edited by
Animating with Clip Studio Paint
Wed, Sep 28, 2016 11:00 AM PDT, 2:00 PM EDT
Clip Studio Paint recently introduced a new feature that enables users to expand beyond creating comics and manga. Now, you can create flipbook-style animations in the program!
In this one-hour webinar, Doug Hills (Manga Studio For Dummies) will guide you through all of the essential tools needed to create an animation in the program. Doug will explain:
• The new Timeline and Animation Cel palettes in the program
• How to create a new animation file
• How to add, duplicate, and remove animation cels (frames)
• What the differences are (and importance of) Key and In-between frames when animating
• How to Use the Onion Skin function
• How to preview the animation
• How to adjust/reposition frames in the timeline
• How to adjust the timeline length
• How to adjust the animation frame rate
• How to Export the animation to static images, a QuickTime movie, or an animated GIF
• Key difference between animating in Clip Studio Paint PRO and Clip Studio Paint EX.
We will conclude our webinar with a Q and A session.
By the end of the webinar, you will walk away armed with the basic knowledge needed to create their own animations in Clip Studio Paint.
We can’t wait to see what you will create!
About the Presenter: Since writing Manga Studio For Dummies in 2008, Doug Hills has been teaching people how to use all aspects of Clip Studio Paint (formerly known as Manga Studio). His hope is that artists of all ages can then take the knowledge they gain form his books, online courses and video tutorials, and use it to create amazing artwork in the program for the world to see.