EX Is there a way to save RGB color profile to Print PDF

• Hello, I just purchased Clip Studio Ex. I'm trying to save a PDF with the Adobe 1998 color profile but every time i create the PDF the color profile isn't registered. Is there something I'm missing in the print setting? it looks like everything is in place. I'd appreciate some help. Thank you.

• Go to File>Preferences>Color Conversion. There you will see options for RGB and CMYK color profiles. make your selection (as long as you have the color profile installed on your computer it should show up in the list). When you export as RGB the software will use the RGB color profile, when you export as CMYK it will use the CMYK profile.

• Here's the thing. I already have those settings you mentions already configured. But when i save a pdf it just uses the default profile.

• That would be an issue with Print to PDF. If you click Print and then select Print to PDF there should be an option for you to go into your color profiles and select the one you want to use. If you don't make a selection, it will just use the profile used by your monitor as default.

• The issue seems to be that the Embed ICC profile box is not available in the print setting after selecting RGB, so it does not retain the profile. I don't see any work around to this.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.