widget for textures?

• @Boni OK, I haven't opened it as yet, but I'll make a note of this.

Thanks for giving me a hint on how to download it. ~smile~

• @Miss-B said in widget for textures?:

@ghostship I saw that earlier when I was trying a search, but didn't get it because I didn't think Poser could import the FBX format. I know Blender can, but don't know of any other non-modelling software that can. Am I wrong?

OK, I just realized something. I checked P9 earlier, and it doesn't import FBX, but I just opened PP11, and it does, so I'm going to try importing it now.

I had tried to import into Blender, as it does import FBX, but both times it froze up my computer, and I had to "pull the plug" and reboot.

The ver. 2 file is over 8 MB, and I'm not sure if that's why Blender choked. Going to keep my fingers crossed it imports directly into PP11 without a problem.

• OK Boni and Ghostship. For whatever reason, the ver. 2 FBX file doesn't want to import, but the ver. 1 FBX imported with no problem.

From an earlier post by one of you, the only things I should be selecting for saving as a prop are the Shader_Ball, Ball, Inner_Ball and Base. I remember one of you mentioned NOT selecting the Floor, and I'm assuming the RootNode, myOctaneSettings and Sky aren't needed either.

Oh and the ver. 1 FBX is only 1.5mb, while the ver. 2 FBX is 9.5mb, so that must be why I was having such a problem trying to import it into Blender earlier.

• Poser Ambassadors

The implication at the forum where the download was were that the prop had addition features native to it's source. That's how I interpreted it any way.... causing more embedded data not needed by Poser, and apparently Blender. I am referring to the 2.0 version.

• @Boni OK, I was wondering if that's what it was about. So if you're using C4D, then it would work fine. Gotcha. ;-)