Material Installer not working for me in Clip Studio 1.5.4 for OSX

• Hi All,
    I'm a true noob at Clip Studio / Manga Studio but I have over 2 decades of daily Photoshop use behind me and for the style of art and illustration I practice Clip Studio looks to be a a better tool.

Just used the free upgrade option to cross-grade from Manga Studio 5. After downloading, installing and registering Clip Studio 1.5.4 I attempted to unzip and install the downloaded additional materials. After browsing through the material installer to the unzipped files I found none of their names would select and appear on the install drop down. I tried selecting various files in the directory's but to no avail.

I am using OSX 10.9.5

Is the use of these additional materials not available in the non "EX" version of Clip Studio? Did I miss something?

TIA!

• I think when you install the materials you navigate to the folder CSPAINT_ALL > Material and install. Don't go further into the folder.

1. In CSP go to "Install Material" under the menus
    2. CSP will close, Materials Installer app will open, point it to the unzipped "CSPAINT_ALL" folder. You shouldn't browse inside it at all.
    3. Press "Install" button and wait for it to finish, it will reopen CSP when done.

• Much appreciated folks! That worked fine.