Changing email accout

• Poser Ambassadors

@admin
    Thank you
    I logged into CP the other day and changed it, so it should be ok. For other services aside from here, and PGportal, I am unsure of which are connected how, so here's everywhere related to Smith Micro/Poser I can think of that I used the email on(I am trying to change the ones I can but I have so much linked to that email address):
    My.SmithMicro and Smith Micro Tech Support
    Cleverspring
    For the moment I still have access to my yahoo mail, but not sure for how long. I do have it being retrieved through gmail, but not sure if that will work indefinitely either given Yahoo's constantly changing policies.

• administrators

@kageryu

I logged into CP the other day and changed it, so it should be ok.

Awesome.
    I do have access to PGPortal, Forum and Content Paradise, but not the others.
    Yes, my.smithmicro.com is a place you'd probably like to have your email changed also. But, this is out of SmithMicro reach, as the store actually belongs to FastSpring sales provider.
    You should have an email somewhere around, from any purchase made in our store. It should contain a link to FastSpring page where you can update your email address.
    notes:
    *Not updating your password in the store may result in your future purchases not being linked to your SmithMicro account.
    *Smith Micro Tech Support - not sure if I can help you with this one. If you cannot change it, i guess you need to write a support ticket there.

• Poser Ambassadors

FastSpring, ok, not cleverspring. I got it confused.
    I changed the password at the support page, and Content Paradise. I'm just having trouble finding the place on my.smithmicro.com to view or change account settings. I am hoping it might be linked to the support password as there seems to be a direct link from one to the other. I will do a more thorough search over the holiday.

Thank you for the assistance.

• Hey, so it turns out I gave you the wrong email account, lol. I was sitting here wondering why I couldn't log in and luckily had this page stored in history. The email should be the3dartist.ta@gmail.com note the lack of an underscore. I don't know how or why I typed it with an underscore but that was a huge mistake. Explains why I haven't been getting notifications.

• administrators

@Teyon said in Changing email accout:

Hey, so it turns out I gave you the wrong email account, lol. I was sitting here wondering why I couldn't log in and luckily had this page stored in history. The email should be the3dartist.ta@gmail.com note the lack of an underscore. I don't know how or why I typed it with an underscore but that was a huge mistake. Explains why I haven't been getting notifications.

Changed to the3dartist.ta@gmail.com

• Awesome and I got a notification too, so all is again right with the world...now I have to buy Poser.

• Poser Ambassadors

Good News, I was able to recover my Yahoo account after much tenacity and effort. I am going to leave the email as it is for now, as I am keeping both accounts.

• I also need to change my email thanks to Yahoo and their really stupid "security".
    They bully me to verify my account on almost every second login attempt which is driving me raging mad.

So please change "karina.kiev(ad)ymail-dot-com"
    to
    forumteam.sasha16(ad)protonmail-dot-com

Thank you very much!

Karina

• Yahoo is one of the few sites I know of that actually asks for your username first... and then —only if correctly given, it asks for your password for that username... Yikes.

• But that's a good thing!
    just IF you want to know if an account exists, here you have the proof. Now you only have to find out the password.
    Knowing the email makes it easy to trace the owner across the net, and with a little "Social Engineering" it makes guessing the password easier.
    Ahh - Yahoo security at it's best!

P.S.: /irony OFF/

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.