Poser11 SR3 Library changes

• Library changes in Poser11 SR3 have me scrolling and scrolling and scrolling!

No matter how wide I make the library panel, only one file displays. Is there a way to change this, please?

• Poser Team

I have not had it change on me when upgrading, but the setting should be here.

Open the library options, List tab, and turn on As Grid.

• Yeah, it changed when I upgraded to SR3, but your solution worked! Hooooooooooooray!

Thank you!

• Poser Team

Your Welcome

• Under that thread title; can we speak to everything that suddenly went wrong with the Library with SR3? At this point, I am very tempted to reinstall Poser Pro 11 to SR2 or even SR1 to get away from these problems.

1. as of SR3, there are a bunch more processes running that were not before, and therefore should not now. CHROMIUM framework, 3 instances, is prime among these.

2. INDEXING. guess there wasn't ANY indexing done before SR3 huh? This now occurs frequently, I have 38 Runtimes on a 1 TB SATA3 HD, a "spinner". I will happily REMOVE "INDEXING" if that will help. BAD

3. Every time I go to a different Runtime, the Library is completely unusable (whiteout in Library panel) until some THING gets done. This lasts anywhere from about half a minute to 5 or 6 minutes. BAD

4. Then the panel is populated with folders. ONLY FOLDERS. No individual items are shown. Also BAD. !!!! I just found if I have "ALL" Runtimes selected, rather than an individual one, individual items are then shown outside of folders.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.