Poser11 SR3 Library changes

• Library changes in Poser11 SR3 have me scrolling and scrolling and scrolling!

No matter how wide I make the library panel, only one file displays. Is there a way to change this, please?
    0_1461196853505_P11SR3Library.jpg

• Poser Ambassadors

I have not had it change on me when upgrading, but the setting should be here.

Open the library options, List tab, and turn on As Grid.

• Yeah, it changed when I upgraded to SR3, but your solution worked! Hooooooooooooray!

Thank you!

• Poser Ambassadors

Your Welcome

• Under that thread title; can we speak to everything that suddenly went wrong with the Library with SR3? At this point, I am very tempted to reinstall Poser Pro 11 to SR2 or even SR1 to get away from these problems.

1. as of SR3, there are a bunch more processes running that were not before, and therefore should not now. CHROMIUM framework, 3 instances, is prime among these.

2. INDEXING. guess there wasn't ANY indexing done before SR3 huh? This now occurs frequently, I have 38 Runtimes on a 1 TB SATA3 HD, a "spinner". I will happily REMOVE "INDEXING" if that will help. BAD

3. Every time I go to a different Runtime, the Library is completely unusable (whiteout in Library panel) until some THING gets done. This lasts anywhere from about half a minute to 5 or 6 minutes. BAD

4. Then the panel is populated with folders. ONLY FOLDERS. No individual items are shown. Also BAD. !!!! I just found if I have "ALL" Runtimes selected, rather than an individual one, individual items are then shown outside of folders.

McGrandpa