Problem with Manga Studio EX

• I've been using Manga Studio EX 5.0.4 with my Wacom Intuos Draw and my Macbook late 2011 normally since I installed Mac Os Sierra, but suddenly the program started acting weird. Wen I make dots with the curve line, or selecting the polyline marquee or when I'm just drawing normally with the pen all the tools panels disappear and the program kind of minimize itself, leaving me with the background or the app behind the program. When that happens, my progress just disappear (not all of it, but the specific thing I was doing before it crashes). It doesn't stop me from drawing at all, but this slow me down and is a total headache. Waiting for your response! Thanks!1_1476145838154_Captura de pantalla 2016-10-10 a las 8.18.09 PM.png 0_1476145838152_Captura de pantalla 2016-10-10 a las 8.17.45 PM.png

• I've read in other posts that you need to uninstall and reinstall the app after upgrading to Sierra. I've heard it doesn't solve all the issues created by the Sierra update but it solves many.

• Yes I've heard that too and already tried it. I even get myself an update to Clip Studio Paint and didn't work. Same problem.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.