Anyone using a Touchscreen Monitor?

• I am having problems with using a pen tablet where I must write on one surface and watch another monitor to see what I am doing.
    I am thinking about going to a touchscreen monitor to solve the problem.
    Is anyone else doing this?

• @KenC
    by fragster

I recently purchased Clip Studio Paint Pro, along with a Dell P2418HT touchscreen and a MEKO Precision Pro Series Fine Point Rechargeable Active Stylus. After installing Clip Studio Paint Pro, I can draw with my mouse, but the touchscreen will only drag a picture around (pen or finger). The pen/finger can select tools. Just won't draw. I tried changing touch preferences (file/preferences/tablet) from TabletPC to Wintab, and defining monitor 2 as the touchscreen. No change. M$ Paint works. I can even draw in paint with all 10 fingers at once. There's got to be a solution I'm not seeing here. Wondering if you ever did get a touchscreen, and how did it work out for you?

• I have purchased Acer T272HL touchscreen monitor to display some information on a website to be used at my company. Need to say I am using this with a Raspberry Pi 2. I need to google a bit to make it work. Accuracy is great, I had an overscan issue I had to fix first, and now it is fine.
    This Acer provides a beautiful display and display angles are easily adjustable. The overall appearance of the monitor is also attractive. BUT, the instructions that come with the monitor are terrible.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.