Post your Evolution Renders

• @y-phil I guess I did. Not paying much attention, really.

Sure, I can explain. Once you have transferred the morph to the clothing, go into the morph brush with the clothing selected, choose the breast morph from the drop down list.

Then, to alter the morph, I start with the loosen fit morph brush at the crease and under the breast. Of course you need to designate the Goal - Evolution and I change Attraction Points to no more than 4. Be sure you turn down the morph brush - I use brush radius no more than 0.0150, and magnitude 0.1000. For the crease, work in a semi circle with the brush, for under the breast work up and down with the loosen fit. Then switch to the smooth brush and start smoothing the cloth, working up and down from the nipple, etc. We're trying to stretch the cloth away from the breast which is how it would fall naturally.

The smooth brush may cause some poke through on the breast as you go, but you can use the loosen brush to repair it. Just loosen, then smooth, repeat.

• @glitterati3d

Wow: Awesome.
    Thank you so much

• @y-phil You're welcome. Good luck and be sure to post your results.

• @y-phil One more thing........if you re-save your CR2 after you've made the changes, they will be permanent. This is referred to as modifying a morph "in place" and can be used on any morph to permanently resolve pokethrough.

Another example, larger breast morph than before.
    0_1538493885064_BoobSocksFit2.jpg

• One of my meanderings a few months ago with Evolution was to make a sort of mannequin that has morphs more like clothing.
    A pointer to the 'WIP' result is below.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0nivumg5m1br2x/BreastCorrector.zip?dl=0
    It is a morph donor in 'copymorphs', so you will need PoserPro 11. The .zip contains the geometry, figure file, etc., no runtime structure. I trust Poser Pro users will know how to load this in their Runtime.
    Note: Copying the morphs will over-write the existing breast morphs with the same name.
    This comes raw as it is in my Runtime. Let me know if you have any problem with it.
    0_1538497009850_Knipsel.JPG

• p.s.:
    planning to add a few more mannequins with the classic dress shapes.

• @glitterati3d well, yes, of course, but does the cloth room support fabric types with different stiffness and springiness in different directions? Does the cloth room let you turn off gravity, or apply it in a different direction without rotating all of the models?

I'm also confused as to why you mention the cloth room as having the features I'd prefer in the morph brush, yet demonstrate to @Y-Phil with the morph brush? Neither the cloth room nor the morph brush currently have features which would let you gather, or cluster vertices together (that is, in the general plane of the clothing) as opposed to what smoothing does (equally spacing vertices), rather than against an underlying figure (tighten fit moves towards the figure, while loosen fit moves vertices away).

• @anomalaus This is a discussion for somewhere else as I have no intention of taking this thread OT.

• @glitterati3d said in Post your Evolution Renders:

@y-phil One more thing........if you re-save your CR2 after you've made the changes, they will be permanent. This is referred to as modifying a morph "in place" and can be used on any morph to permanently resolve pokethrough.

First, @Glitterati3D , I would like to thank you for the help you gave me.
    I'm convinced that it will help me one day, for another situation.

But I'm not frankly convinced that Vic4 clothes can support 100% accurately the conversion.
    Below, you can see a Vic4 character with the clothes I've converted.
    The Jeans remains perfect on an Evo girl, but not the Jacket: Vic4's abdomen is taller than Evo's one.
    Which makes a weird effect below the breasts, whereas the Jacket remains more natural on Vic.
    0_1538519000259_Sasha-Angelica3.png

• @y-phil I find that true with most conversions - they just don't convert as well as we would like - even using Wardrobe Wizard and Crossdresser. However, for your information you can still use the morph brush in the same way to resolve the boob socks. Just create a new morph instead of modifying a morph in place. Instead of looking for the morph in the list, click on New and name the morph, then follow the instructions.

• @glitterati3d said in Post your Evolution Renders:

@y-phil I find that true with most conversions - they just don't convert as well as we would like - even using Wardrobe Wizard and Crossdresser. However, for your information you can still use the morph brush in the same way to resolve the boob socks. Just create a new morph instead of modifying a morph in place. Instead of looking for the morph in the list, click on New and name the morph, then follow the instructions.

Thanks
    In fact, yesterday night, while trying to follow your advice, I was wandering if the abdomen part was not a little too constraint...
    I will retry soon

• Poser Ambassadors

0_1538769261178_PE_Portrait.jpg

Poser 11 / SuperFly

• Smexy Ladyday ;)

0_1538849487405_Smexy Ladyday.jpg

• Couldn't help but notice the ...telephone. Looks way oversized.

• @darthj Ohhhh, I hadn't even noticed that, but you're right. It is too large compared to all the other items on the desk.

• Unfortunately oversized props are a feature of the latest Poser.

• @darthj said in Post your Evolution Renders:

Unfortunately oversized props are a feature of the latest Poser.

In this case it has nothing to do with Poser. The phone is part of the set and yes i have to downscale it to around 80% for a reasonable size. Its size is either a mistake or intentional who knows…

• *It's simply because before Poser 11 we didn't have decent measuring tools 1, and few realized that the then-standard DAZ V4/M4 (and most of the other figures too!) were almost 2 metres tall!

That's the main reasons why so many old props and sets are oversized, usually by about 20 per cent.
    Content creators back then just gauged the relative size by eye measure.

Today, and with the ability to set our figure heights exactly in centimetres *1, this scale discrepancies become very obvious.

So if you use an older prop or set, it is good advise to scale everything down to ca. 80% of it's initial size.

Don't try to scale down individual props in a scene because that might result in unexpected changes in xyz position, or change of scale in props parented to it!

To spare you a lot of trouble:
    spawn a "Grouping Object" in Poser instead, and parent the whole plethora of props and whatever to that Grouping.
    THEN SCALE DOWN THE GROUPING!

Happy scaling!
    Karina

FOOTNOTE 1:
    Without blowing my own trumpet too loud, but SASHA was the first figure that featured life-like height settings in centimetres, and came with a Measuring Tool (the "601 The Scale" prop in the Tool Box)

• BTW assets made for Poser or DS don’t have real world size no matter how old or new they are. They are scaled to match the size of figures like V4/M4/Genesis which are nearly 2 meters tall. Thats OK because in Poser or DS real world size has no real meaning and relative scale is sufficient.

In an application like VUE things look different. In VUE the ground e.g. is not a plane because we live on a planet so it is a sphere with (default) diameter of the earth. Thats important because all the atmospheric and light related calculations are based on physics and real world scale is essential to get the correct results.

• Poser Ambassadors

How to coordinate your expression with your outfit....
    0_1538951239549_evilPEs.png

I've updated the dynamic dress added fits for PE, Dawn and Pauline.
    And also made the materials hybrid for FF & SF.
    Available soon for my Patreon Supporters.