Post your Evolution Renders

• Poser Ambassadors

0_1534605079601_pe first.jpg

• A fun little render with the evolution elves.
    0_1534623895640_The elves.jpg

• Also in animation, remember this?

And also this one. Definitely watch from 2:26 until the end. Something funny happens at the end.

• Having fun with PE and with the cloister avaialble at PoserDirect.
    0_1534631538729_PE_cloister2-w.jpg

• Another thread for Evolution ? Already posted plenty of renders in all her other threads but these are new :
    ***=NSFW content***

click to show

• I think these two are my personal favourites so far:

alt text

• I've posted this one before but I never stop tweaking and working on my images, so it's updated with two background figures so it's not so desolate and some small fixes.

0_1534706002430_PE_busstop_reduced2.jpg

Same dial spin character from the first image (gonna try and name and use this character a lot), but in more of a freeze frame - in between a moment/action - from a film, hence the 16x9 which I normally don't care for.

0_1534706320509_PE_Dorm_16-9.jpg

• Okay so this time I applied the EZSkin SF Cycles from @bopperthijs to Ero's Night Elf character. I have to admit it looks pretty darned good. I guess my next step is going to be applying some warpaint and cosmetics to the lovely ladies of Project Evolution.

alt text

BTW the purplish tinge is down to the lighting not the skin colour. And yes, before you ask it was deliberate. :P

• So here is my first attempt at Warpaint. I've been a fan of RuneQuest for many years so I went with a Vingan Warmaiden.

alt text

• Probably the last one for a few days. I tried out @Biscuits free make-up guide for evolution:

alt text

Obviously the key is too a) select the right blending options and b) not use the layers at 100%. I assume that's the intention anyway, because that's what I did. Shading layers were changed to multiply or darken and highlight layers either soft light or dodge.

• Talking about war colours, LOL!

• Another side of Project Evolution

0_1534869456551_Evolus2-w.jpg

• Poser Ambassadors

This one is rendered in Octane. Pe with some custom morphing.
    0_1534878612649_pemyrade2.png

• Poser Ambassadors

Another portrait of PE One.
    0_1534886409867_myradea2a.png

• @wimvdb I love the lighting. I'm curious though, could you achieve the same great lighting with superfly?

• Poser Ambassadors

@johndoe641 said in Post your Evolution Renders:

@wimvdb I love the lighting. I'm curious though, could you achieve the same great lighting with superfly?

I think so.
    The first image has a very simple lighting. I use an HDRI for global lighting - in this case the shanghai nightview you see through the windows, a fire place which is a simple transmap of a fire used as an emitter, the tv screen, also emits a picture as light source (I cheated a but and made it a bit stronger as it should). I did add an extra emitter with a low value (one sided square) to give some extra light to the side of the face.
    So essentially I turned the lighting objects in the scene into real lights.
    I see no reason why SF could not do the same. The most important thing here is the HDRI. You have to use one which has not cut off intensity in the HDR. A VERY good source for these is HDRI Haven (https://hdrihaven.com/). All the HDRI files are free and have very good intesity which lets you light up a scene even without additional lights.
    Which brings me to the second picture - this is just an HDRI. I used one of the small studio HDRIs from HDRI Haven. Nothing else, I just rotated the HDRI a bit to get more interesting shadows (all from the HDRI).

You can use HDRIs several ways: With the Environment texture of SF, EXDome or the Environment sphere. All accept the spherical mapping textures which HDRI uses.

The reason I use Octane is because it is much faster as SF/Cycles and has a lot more features.

• Oh, @erogenesis , you're not allowed to join in, that's CHEATING!!! CHEATERRRR!!! CHEATEEERRRR!!!

BOOOOOO!!! GET OFF THE PITCH!!!

I made that rule, so it stands... so there! :P

Anyway, this is AnnieEvo in a bikini... which is all I have for her at the moment. I'm not finished with her facial likeness yet, she has a bit too much cheek for my liking and, as much as cheeky girls get me laughing, Annie isn't quite so physically cheeky as this (in case you're confused, her cheeks are too... cheekish.) >.> I know what I'm on about, you'll get over it. ^_^

0_1534972055974_PRESENTATION_002.jpg

• Poser Ambassadors

Thought I would join in and do a PE render. (Will probably do a few more, lol)

This is what I came up with using the Yvonne morph and some dial spinning.
    Sporting Biscuits Zora hair

***=NSFW content (but you will look anyway....)***

click to show

• Just a couple I've done. First is done in firefly. Second in Superfly.

0_1535022914926_Eveloution - Pudgy Elf Cave.jpg

0_1535022930130_Evolution - MNE Kana Grunge Wall.jpg

• @rlowens68 I really like the SF one it looks excellent. Where is the weapon she's holding from?