[NSFW] [WIP] Annie's Emergency Service Pinup Set

• Hello folks!

Well, some of you will remember me having a problem with Annie's firefighter pinup render, as the render was thrashing the nuts off my system. This render was to form a part of this three-piece set. Sadly, even after changing a myriad of settings, messing about with materials for months and trying a new version of Poser, the problem persists. I simply cannot render Annie's firefighter pinup piece on my system!

I'm hoping @jura11 is here still, as they very kindly offered to help ages ago and I'm hoping the offer is still open, please?

Anyway, this isn't really about fixing that problem, this is about showing the WIP of Annie's set. You might remember me having problems with the Crown Vic police car's templates, as they were all wrong and I wanted to make the CHP livery for it. Well, they're still wrong, I cheated and Photoshopped it, lol!

Please note that these may change completely before the final versions.

These are probably going to be V4 Annie's final published pieces before I migrate over to Evo for good. I just need to tweak a few things on Evo to get her looking perfect, then I'll be done.

So, this is the beginning of goodbye from V4 Annie! Let's send her out in a BLAZE of glory and get this set looking hot! ;)

***=NSFW content***

click to show

• Hi @Glen85

Sorry for late reply there

I'm very happy to help you with this, can you please send me PM or message over here and I can do few render for you without the question or problems

Please PM me what exactly you want , what resolution etc

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura