Poser crashes (stay on) while render starting process

• Poser Ambassadors

I'm having the same problem. Grrrrhhhh!
    I do have a wacom so I'll try clicking the render button with my mouse.
    Cheerio
    lululee

• Heh, @joker at least you get to the "Sample 0..." part of the render process. I get stuck at "Starting..."

I also use the WACOM, but I do use the mouse not the pen.

• @dlfurman

Yes, before I made the last update I also get stuck at starting. Since I made the update I get the stuck while it's loading the maps or updating objects.
    but I never get a stuck as soon as it's path tracing. from this point it works perfectly.

but since I do not switch to another software while it's loading the render process. I think it does not happen so often.

I also have unchecked the tablet mode and scroll zoom now and I give attention to not touching the WACON while it's loading the render process....

maybe its helps. I will see

• Ok, update on my end. I upgraded my NVIDIA drivers to the latest version (I have a GTX 750 and updated to the 357.57 version drivers) and got SUPERFLY to do an small area render on ANDY.

More testing to come.

• Poser Ambassadors

Just a note that I upgraded my NVIDIA drivers within the last week and it still has the problem.
    Cheerio
    lululee

• The same version v. 357.57?? I don't know how often NVIDIA updates but this driver is from 2 days ago. I also used the GeForce Experience app to update. I dunno....

• Apologies for the inconvenience. Robustness of starting SuperFly renders should be improved in the next update.

• Poser Ambassadors

Uli,
    Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the update.
    Cheerio
    lululee

• @Uli-Klumpp

Oh, cool thank you :-)

Apropos update. It would be very cool if in the hirarchy was a botton to close all folders in the root of the hirachry. If I have complex scenes it's a lot of works to close manualy all the root folders everytime when I load a file. I need them closed to have a overview.

thank you very much
    siriux

• Thanks for letting us know.

• Hello

I hope the next update can fix this issue: stay on while the render starting process

I have more experience with this issues now

• It only happens in "aerea rendering". Not in normal or background rendering.
    • I can not find any logic when it happens, but It happens on average once in 20 times by aerea rendering.
    • it always stay on at this point: "Sample 0 Updating: Copying Transformations to device"

I realy hope the next update can fix this issue. Its realy annoying. I must shut doen poser and restart poser. It takes much time.

best regards
    joker