New Poser figure in the making : Initial Feedback request. (NSFW)

• I have to be honest in saying I can't get my head around the boots, as an attempt to stop XXX use as I would have thought creators of such images would have been happy to have a figure clad only in boots to work with, but that is just my opinion.

No objection to single texture map but with the caveat that the eyes etc as mentioned by morkonan above are hi-res enough.

There is also something about the hairstyle with the fringe showing that doesn't look quite right to my eyes, the fringe appears to grow from under the top hair.

All in all though great progress and I look forward to seeing further results.

... and when you get to a beta test stage, just remember there are a lot of unemployed RDNA testers out there who would be happy to give their feedback. :)

• @shvrdavid said in New Poser figure in the making : Initial Feedback request. (NSFW):

In my opinion, every Poser figure should be able to do that pose.

And that is exactly what I wanted to say.
    Call it the 'Lesmills Test'. The kind of workout designed to be done by Jo and Judie Average, and which I think Poser figures should be able to follow.

• Poser Ambassadors

This post is deleted!

• Poser Ambassadors

Looking at Belgium Holland 1-1
    Did this in between : (added wrong picture before)
    0_1478727884484_yoga-1.jpg

• Poser Ambassadors

As we humans can not "side-side" our forearms or shins? These are locked in this figure too.

• @vilters said in New Poser figure in the making : Initial Feedback request. (NSFW):

As we humans can not "side-side" our forearms or shins? These are locked in this figure too.

In my personal experience locking all of those axis is not always the best idea. Sometimes you can use those axes to further support the joint versus locking the option out entirely. Note that the elbow/knee does not move side to side in the examples you mentioned, but flesh does when the joint is flexed. Some of that can be done with the bulge maps of the axes you locked out

• @vilters said in New Poser figure in the making : Initial Feedback request. (NSFW):

Don't limit the user's options in an unconventional manner. Doing so will only cause double-plus-ungood reception for little gain. :) There are times when a few degrees of non-standard rotation can achieve a more realistic pose due to topology flow or rigging issues. Instead, if you're serious about it, use the Set Limits option so that users can check/uncheck Limits in the figure menu if they wish to avoid such rotations.

(ie: x rotation in V4's arm can cause pinching/crowding of faces, causing rigging to over-act with bulges. A slight few degrees with the forearm can complete the pose without making this abnormal forearm rotation obvious. V4's shin can be slightly z-rotated without causing issues in order to prevent the thigh from having to over-rotate and causing crowding/pinching issues that a big thigh rotation would cause due to standard rigging.)

Empowering users is A Good Thing, always. The moment you give someone something, they rejoice! But, the moment you take something away, out come the torches and pitchforks...

• Poser Ambassadors

Hello guys, thanks for the feedback.

Yes some bends will be enhanced by bulge maps.
    Bulge maps are also used to get some of the flesh movements like biceps when bending the forearms. => This is GOOD and it is BAD at the same time because only PoserPro11 can transfer bulge maps into clothing. (PoserPro10 only transfers the weightmap but forgets the bulge map.)
    And? => Limits can always be turned OFF by the end users.
    And? => Most of this does not matter that much under clothes.
    And? => They will come out clothed.

But? We try to get the best bends in these figures. It is always a bonus to get the best bends possible.

• Poser Ambassadors

She : "Help? Somebody tell this guy to stop cutting me up? Please?"
    Me : "Sorry dear, some parts had to be finetuned".
    She : "Now what?"
    Me : "What's the matter this time?"
    She : "I just lost all my morphs? Again. And again, and all over Grrrr. . . Again"
    Me : "Sorry babe , I know."
    She : "And wow what?"
    Me : "Tja, back to default boots and hair for a couple of days".
    She : "I don't wanna wear the same hair for days on end, and BTW, I liked my other hairs too!"
    Me : "I liked your other boots too, but you"ll get your hairs and footwear back, no worries."
    She : "Hurry up man, and glue me back".
    Me : " Yeah, yeah, no panic in the house. Want some coffee with that reweld?
    She : "Damm you, I grew in the process. More poly's then before?
    Me : " Yep, you gained 6 vertex including taxes."

She : "Just leave me alone now".
    Me: " Whatever you say dear."