Poser 11 SuperFly Benchmark/Scene

• @jura11 Thank you for the nice scene.
    It looked much more realistic than other scenes I've rendered previously with SuperFly.

However, one point I noticed was that reflected images on surface of a small table were inclined, as if surface of the table was not flat.

0_1479733753622_SuperFly_Test_Scene_V2-resized_B2.jpg

• @golgo17

Hi there

Its great little scene and great for testing,I'm doing one extra scene which I want to upload soonest as I finish that scene and I think sometimes during the week or weekend I will upload one extra test scene which is smaller and should render quickly like on CPU or any GPU

Regarding this scene and yours points,yes it seems is inclined and this I didn't realized there,I've exported that as FBX and maybe there is problem with translation which can happens and I would like to apologize for that,sorry there for any inconvenience

Thanks,Jura

• OK guys

I'm preparing two extra scenes which I should upload during this week or weekend,here are screenshots of how it looks,its work in progress

Here are test renders,still are noisy and I think around 80-90 samples would nice and clear

alt text

alt text

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

• @jura11 That bed is slight off the floor, Jura.

• @eclark1849

Oh, will redo that
    Still I need to rework few textures, floor is not looking good too,hopefully will be ready end of the week

Thanks, Jura

• Personally, I like nice shiny floors. Bagginsbill showed me how to do that for this floor, but it's for Firefly. Obviously for Superfly, I'd use a glossy shader. It also has a bump map which adds to the floors realism.
    0_1479853117528_Dawn floor2.png

• @eclark1849

I'm just redo the floor, will post test renders later on,I've used trick from 3DS max which should looks similarly like above uploaded scene v2

Still few things me bother which I need to rework, like some textures are not looking good plus shaders etc,I hoping scene will be done to end of the week

Thanks, Jura

• Updated floor renders

alt text

alt text

Thanks,Jura

• @jura11 Better. Might want to dial that bump map back a bit though. Someone might break their mother's back with all those cracks. :)

• @eclark1849
    Hi there

Its not bump map its polys which I've created in 3DS MAX with Floor Generator and works beautifully in Poser,but yes I will dial down that,but people can dial down if they wish

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura