Page scaling?

• Poser Ambassadors

This is a purely selfish request. Could you enable page scaling for both pc and tablet usage? I am visually impaired and it is difficult to read the posts, especially on my Kindle. Thank you for considering my request.

• Poser Ambassadors

I'm soon to get my cataract surgery but for now I'm impaired as well.

What browser are you using? I'm using chrome and it scales very well. Also I use StyleBot which let me change the font sizes and colors of anything on the site.

I'm about to go out of town for a while but look into StyleBot. I made a post about it

My Stylebot settings

• Poser Ambassadors

As for the tablets, I'm not sure what to do about that one. I'm constantly zooming with my ipad -- there doesn't seem to be a way to permanently affect the display in a useful way like on my desktop.

• Poser Ambassadors

This is how a thread looks for me with Stylebot.

0_1461324317334_What Ted Sees.png

• @bagginsbill said in Page scaling?:

I'm soon to get my cataract surgery but for now I'm impaired as well.

What browser are you using? I'm using chrome and it scales very well. Also I use StyleBot which let me change the font sizes and colors of anything on the site.

I'm about to go out of town for a while but look into StyleBot. I made a post about it

My Stylebot settings

BB
    Off topic here, but in 2009 I had implants for cataracts. My vision went from nearly blind to 20/15 right eye and 20/20 left eye.
    I still use reading glasses for my desktop, but the lens strength is +1.00
    Best money I ever spent, hope your results are as good.

• Poser Ambassadors

For my desktop it's ok, I use Firefox. My tablet is a Kindle with a propriatory browser that I don't want to mess with. I was hoping there was a tweek you guys could do here with the site that could adjust that with html ... but I supose that would be a major thing for a forum wide css/html (I know just enough to be dangerous.)

Side note: My cataract surgery went well back in the late 2000's, but my focal range changed and my visual anomaly is more severe ... This doesn't happen with folks who don't have ROP. I'm holding good thoughts for you bb. Expect to see colors much brighter. It will be pretty cool for you.

• @bagginsbill Kind of looks like Rendo's forum to me. Plus I have no idea of how to add the settings you gave to my Firefox browser.

• That looks really cool mr bagginsbill, who, what, where is style bot? is it part of mozilla firefox, i want what you got please :)
    Pat.

• Poser Ambassadors

StyleBot is a Chrome addon. I Googled a bit to see if there is something equivalent for Firefox and found this:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-style-manager/

Not sure if that has all the same features, but it might.