Poser Pro 11 manual download?

• Hey guys.

I realized I never downloaded the PP11 manual because the support download from SM is so friggin huge (1Gb) and my hard drives are already full enough. All I need is the PDF, the Poser Reference Manual. Is there an individual download available somewhere?

cheers
    e

• Poser Ambassadors

Tja, there are a lot of things in the support file.
    Not only the manuals but also the faceroom files and so on.
    You can always burn to DVD or USB sticks are very affordable.
    A lot of Posers functionalities are split among the files.

• @erogenesis said in Poser Pro 11 manual download?:

Hey guys.

I realized I never downloaded the PP11 manual because the support download from SM is so friggin huge (1Gb) and my hard drives are already full enough. All I need is the PDF, the Poser Reference Manual. Is there an individual download available somewhere?

cheers
    e

Hi

You may grab a copy here.

• @vilters: problem is that 1Gb also takes aaaaaages for me to download (Africa etc...). But, does anyone ever use faceroom??

@Y-Phil said in Poser Pro 11 manual download?:

Hi

You may grab a copy here.

Yaaay thanks!! it will take 3 hours to download it says! Internet's been horrible today

• @erogenesis

Trying to push down to help, but alas it doesn't work...

• @Y-Phil lol, we had storms all week, and obviously everything then starts to fail... in africa...

@Y-Phil lol, we had storms all week, and obviously everything then starts to fail... in africa...

It looks like you won another reason to leave the place...

• @Y-Phil : ugh no kidding! do you ever come to the UK? If you do, be sure to let me know!

@Y-Phil : ugh no kidding! do you ever come to the UK? If you do, be sure to let me know!

I would love to meet such a great and passionate artist as you :-)
    UK isn't far from Switzerland.

• @Y-Phil : and you're one of Lali's biggest fans! Would love to have a beer with you too. I might be able to swing by Switzerland if all goes well

• @erogenesis Cool... me too :D

@vilters: problem is that 1Gb also takes aaaaaages for me to download (Africa etc...). But, does anyone ever use faceroom??

My characters pale beside yours, but I use the face room for ethnic morphs and, well, faces.

• @erogenesis ....takes aaaaaages for me to download (Africa etc...)

Ero...is that you? I read your post in that other place about moving to the UK. I thought you where set on moving to Canada. I've gotten my place finished (finally) and have a pile of room for you to set up until you can strike out on your own. That's disappointing, my geology prof was interested in meeting you as he's hoping to join a team studying the great rift valley in Ethiopia.
    Jeepers, and I even have fibre op internet and our power almost never goes out; only when winter storms blow trees down onto the power lines.

• @pleasejustwork said in Poser Pro 11 manual download?:

@erogenesis ....takes aaaaaages for me to download (Africa etc...)

Ero...is that you? I read your post in that other place about moving to the UK. I thought you where set on moving to Canada. I've gotten my place finished (finally) and have a pile of room for you to set up until you can strike out on your own. That's disappointing, my geology prof was interested in meeting you as he's hoping to join a team studying the great rift valley in Ethiopia.
    Jeepers, and I even have fibre op internet and our power almost never goes out; only when winter storms blow trees down onto the power lines.

Canada would welcome @erogenesis with open arms as well. :)

• lol, hey guys! the UK will quite possibly be a stop over, especially if Theresa May get her way. My GF lives in Manchester and I just need to get the f**k out of this trainwreck of a country I'm living in now. Thereafter Canada can still be a very serious possibility. Indeed lots of friends there too, and I love the nature that Canada has (although I've only seen it in pictures). Its also nice and far away from all the crap going down in the world, well except for the annoying Orange next door, lol :D

• We should start a 'Bring Ero to *TGWN campaign. I have an old snowblower to donate and would be more than willing to tutor him and his mate on the finer art of driving in snow and ice. I can pick them up at the docks in Halifax and would enjoy treating them to a welcome dinner at Privateer's Warehouse. Best to come in the spring after the place thaws.

*(The Great White North)

• I'm in the UK, so I welcome Ero. Snarlygribbly is also in UK. We should meetup for that beer.

• @pleasejustwork come to the west coast and you don't have to worry about thawing.. . Just the omnipresent smell of weed

• @KittyBrown said in Poser Pro 11 manual download?:

@pleasejustwork come to the west coast and you don't have to worry about thawing.. . Just the omnipresent smell of weed

chuckle I know that well. Many years ago I spent seven glorious years living and working on the Island (for Ero- the 'Island' refers to Vancouver Island, NOT Prince Edward Island, which is on the opposite end of the country and normally called 'PEI').
    When I had to leave due to a company transfer, I left claw marks all the way to Edmonton. My transfer took me to northern Quebec...what a culture change that was. Don't even ask about the weather. Did you know that even radial tires take a set at -52ºC? Then there's the frozen shocks.
    At least one can buy a house on the East coast (take note of that Ero. A nice place will cost a measly $250K in oh...say...Fredericton.) NB may be destitute and impoverished, but it's inexpensive.

Other Canucks are invited to pipe up here with enticements for Ero.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.