Eternal Poser 11 Pro indexing

• Why hasn't this been fixed yet? Most annoying..

• Poser Ambassadors

@vitachick said in Eternal Poser 11 Pro indexing:

Why hasn't this been fixed yet? Most annoying..

You have to let it finish. It will only start indexing when you visit search and use it. The little round dot on the right below the search line will start flashing.
    If you quit Poser it will not start indexing again until you use it again. If you have a large set if runtimes, it may take a very long time.
    It does work however. I have all my runtimes indexed and that is a huge amount of items (over a million items)

• Hours????? Not right....

• Poser Ambassadors

Hours????? Not right....

Depends on your how many runtimes you have and how large they are

• N ext question. How many times will indexing run if nothing was added to runtimes...??

• Poser Ambassadors

N ext question. How many times will indexing run if nothing was added to runtimes...??

Once every session, the first time you access the search, it will verify the index. That should take only a few sessions (if the indexing had finished before and nothing was added)

• Ok. Only opened 1 runtime.. Trying again...Know if I used Poser 10 Pro scene would be done already.. Still think there is something wrong here with the program...

• Sounds like the answer to "the disappearing runtime bug". I use different runtimes located on External drives. I sometimes switch from my DAZ installed runtime to another that I normally run and the library disappeared. I decided it just needed time to reload everything. I hit refresh, made coffee and watched "How the Universe Works". About 20 minutes into the program everything came back.

• @maestro said in Eternal Poser 11 Pro indexing:

Sounds like the answer to "the disappearing runtime bug". I use different runtimes located on External drives. I sometimes switch from my DAZ installed runtime to another that I normally run and the library disappeared. I decided it just needed time to reload everything. I hit refresh, made coffee and watched "How the Universe Works". About 20 minutes into the program everything came back.

I have a portable computer, but I never use it for resources-hungry programs such as Poser, because these kind of computer can't be optimized. I've tried but I've abandoned to use the runtimes on external disks, even with USB3.

My Poser's runtimes collection is stored on a standard 6Gb/s hard disk, connected to the dedicated connector on my motherboard. It contains ~179Gb and 623'000+ files.

Here are some measurements I've done after having restarted Windows before each test, to avoid all interactions of any previous activity (all OSes need to be restarted from time to time, even our mobile phones)

• Poser start: 16"
    • Complete reload of the hierarchy window: 1"
    • First search for a word: 1'16"

From my experience, longer times are a signal for me that it's time to reboot the computer, for example at the end of my work time (I'm self-employed and working at home).
    I wonder if you haven't a bottleneck somewhere? or hard disk that is either starting to fail or in the need of being repaired (from the OS' point of view)

• I have Poser Pro on C Drive..All runtimes are on another drive..I do have a lot.Poser,Daz, RDNA, Poser runtime etc.

Still do not understand why no problem with Poser 10 Pro..

I let indexing run all night..Got up this am and guess what? Still indexing..Rebooted and got blue memory management screen :(

• @vitachick said in Eternal Poser 11 Pro indexing:

I have Poser Pro on C Drive..All runtimes are on another drive..I do have a lot.Poser,Daz, RDNA, Poser runtime etc.

Still do not understand why no problem with Poser 10 Pro..

I let indexing run all night..Got up this am and guess what? Still indexing..Rebooted and got blue memory management screen :(

It looks like Poser's content library database is in SQLite format, the resulting file is store here: "%APPDATA%\Poser Pro\11".
    I suspect that you may have a compatibility problem with another another program if it takes so long.
    Have you asked the support for help?

• Just copied messages and emailed Smith Micro. Let's see what they say the problem is..

• @Y-Phil said in Eternal Poser 11 Pro indexing:

@maestro said in Eternal Poser 11 Pro indexing:

Sounds like the answer to "the disappearing runtime bug". I use different runtimes located on External drives. I sometimes switch from my DAZ installed runtime to another that I normally run and the library disappeared. I decided it just needed time to reload everything. I hit refresh, made coffee and watched "How the Universe Works". About 20 minutes into the program everything came back.

I have a portable computer, but I never use it for resources-hungry programs such as Poser, because these kind of computer can't be optimized. I've tried but I've abandoned to use the runtimes on external disks, even with USB3.

My Poser's runtimes collection is stored on a standard 6Gb/s hard disk, connected to the dedicated connector on my motherboard. It contains ~179Gb and 623'000+ files.

Here are some measurements I've done after having restarted Windows before each test, to avoid all interactions of any previous activity (all OSes need to be restarted from time to time, even our mobile phones)

• Poser start: 16"
    • Complete reload of the hierarchy window: 1"
    • First search for a word: 1'16"

From my experience, longer times are a signal for me that it's time to reboot the computer, for example at the end of my work time (I'm self-employed and working at home).
    I wonder if you haven't a bottleneck somewhere? or hard disk that is either starting to fail or in the need of being repaired (from the OS' point of view)

I use a desktop. I do agree that Poser seems to be rather resource hungry but I'm still able to browse and paint and write when I'm rendering. I use a mid-level machine. After seeing the specs on some of these machines so powerful their owners list everything on their rigs, I'd be embarrassed to list mine. Did I read correctly in that you have 179G of runtimes? Seems a bit small but you are on a portable rig so I'm sure it works for you. I loved my old XPS Laptop with it's killer video card. It only had 2G of ram but it was just so fast and gave me better colors than the desktop I switched to once that XPS ate it's second Video card. Two 600 Dollar video cards within a year was more than I could take. No wonder I couldn't get another warranty.

Back to the subject at hand. Can anyone interpret the following log?

I simply wanted to use my favorite lights but The lights runtime file didn't open right away. All except my Poser 11 and Poser 9 runtimes are located on two 4 Terabyte each USB external drives. I never add anything to the main application drive if I can help it.

Here is my log when I needed to refresh my library.
    13:09:23 - Info: Your effective UI Scale factor is 1.00
    13:17:25 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing: Beginning Phase1. (All libraries)
    13:17:25 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:! Program Files\e frontier\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Light\BH ProStudio)
    13:17:25 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing: Phase1 complete. Beginning Phase2. (All libraries)
    13:17:25 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:! Program Files\e frontier\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Light\BH ProStudio)
    13:17:25 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing: Phase2 complete. (All libraries)
    13:17:56 - Application commands: Set render dimensions
    13:18:00 - Application commands: Set render options

At which point I could do what I wished to do. It certainly seemed a lot longer than 31 Seconds to complete indexing of all libraries. But that is how I read it. Am I correct?

• @maestro

If I read your log, I can see that it's instantaneous, as it's indexing only one folder.
    Of course, I'm considering everything between:
    13:17:25 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing: Beginning Phase1. (All libraries)
    and
    13:17:25 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing: Phase2 complete. (All libraries)

I've done the same test as you: I've cleared the log window and ask the lib manager to reindex everything:

10:34:01 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing: Beginning Phase1. (All libraries)
    10:34:01 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:01 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:01 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:01 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:01 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:01 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:01 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:02 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:03 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:04 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:04 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:04 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:04 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:05 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:06 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:06 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:06 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:06 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:06 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:06 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:06 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:06 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:06 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:06 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:07 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:08 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:08 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:08 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:08 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:08 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:08 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:08 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:08 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:08 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:08 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:08 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:08 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:09 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:09 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:10 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:10 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:10 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:10 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:10 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:10 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase1: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing: Phase1 complete. Beginning Phase2. (All libraries)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:11 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dawn\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Downloads\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Dson\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lanscapes\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Lights\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Manga\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:12 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:13 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:13 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:13 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:13 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:13 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:13 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:13 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:13 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:13 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:13 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:13 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:13 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:14 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:14 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:14 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:14 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:14 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:14 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:14 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:14 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:14 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2010 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:14 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:15 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:15 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:15 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:15 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:15 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:15 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:15 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:15 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:16 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:16 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:16 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:16 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:16 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:16 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:16 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:16 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:16 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:17 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:17 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:17 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:17 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:17 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser 7\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:18 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:18 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:18 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:18 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:18 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Character)
    10:34:18 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:18 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Hair)
    10:34:18 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:18 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Scene)
    10:34:18 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Characters\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:19 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:20 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2012 Content\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:20 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Face)
    10:34:20 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Clothes\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:20 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:20 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Poser Pro 2014 Content\Runtime\libraries\Pose)
    10:34:20 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Camera)
    10:34:20 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Hand)
    10:34:20 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Light)
    10:34:20 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Materials)
    10:34:21 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing Phase2: (F:\Poser\Runtimes\Props\Runtime\libraries\Props)
    10:34:21 - Info: PoserSQLiteDB Indexing: Phase2 complete. (All libraries)

I suppose that if I had over one million items, it would need twice the time, but not a full night.

Note that :

• the drive that contains the runtimes is internal, and it's located on a standard SATA hard disk (high speed)
    • the main drive (where Poser is installed, as well as my user profile and windows) is an SSD
    • I've setup exceptions for the anti-virus and malwarebyte services to avoid scanning Poser's runtimes.

If reindexing all the runtimes was taking too long, I would check the resource monitor (accessible from the "Performance" tab of the task manager) and the event viewer, just to check that nothing weird is happening.