CSP/Mac- Monochromatic Materials get duplicated every time I open program

• Howdy.

So I've noticed that within the Materials Tab the Monochromatic Pattern group gets duplicated every time I open up the program. I've gone through the steps of deleting the Materials DB, cleaning the Materials DB, resetting the Materials DB, installing the Materials DB, and so on.

This is a screen shot of me opening, closing, and re-opening the program.
    1_1479247003505_Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 1.54.12 PM.png 0_1479247003504_Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 1.53.50 PM.png

As you can guess every time I close and reopen the program the list gets longer as the Monochromatic Materials get duplicated. This is such a big problem and I'm unsure how to go about fixing it. Anyone have any suggestions that I have not done yet?

• Why is the first Monochromatic Pattern folder called "Monochromic Pattern"?

I'm not sure what is causing this. Is there a dialog screen popping up when you first open the program? Does it say something like "Installing Materials"?

• I have no idea why that first folder was called Monochromic. Also, no prompts would show up whenever a new folder would appear. Really, I just went ahead and uninstalled everything related to Manga Studio and CLIP STUDIO PAINT. Reinstalled and so far so good.

It really was such a bizarre issue.