Wacom tablet selecting what's on desktop from within Manga Studio

• Hi, I'm having a really strange problem with Manga Studio 5ex and my Wacom. I can only draw for about 5 – 10 seconds before Manga Studio minimizes and I'm looking at my desktop. Instead of putting a stroke down on the canvas, it minimizes the whole program and I'm dragging things around, on my desktop by accident. It's infuriating.

I recently upgraded to OS Sierra which must be the cause of the problem. However, everything works perfectly in Photoshop, it's only Manga Studio that does this. I've searched around online and can't find anything about it.

Any thoughts on how I might fix this?

Thanks!

• I'm not using Sierra so I can only offer advice from what I've read in other posts. It seems from posts I've read that uninstalling and reinstalling can fix some of the Sierra issues. If you're still using MS5EX you may want to go with the update to CSP EX 1.5.4. The update may solve things for you in a similar way to uninstalling and reinstalling.

• Hi garlam, thank you, this appears to have fixed it. And sorry for the delayed reply, I was mid-job and didn't want to upgrade with a deadline looming.

Thanks.