Survivor Hair - For Pauline, Paul, V4, M4, Dawn, Dusk, Baby Luna, etc.

• Lovely! And so many FITS! Thank you for that.

• @3Dream Thanks from me as well. Very nice hair, and the multiple fits is always a huge plus in my book. ~smile~

• @Glitterati3D I've often wondered why more hair figures don't include more fits for more figures. Is there something about doing this that makes it tougher than I'm thinking it should be?

• There's one thing about this hair product that I am entirely delighted to see:

Mirrored geometry!
    (At least, according to the details.)

That is so rare in hair models, these days. AND, too many, far toooo many, producers render images and then "flip them", which makes it seem as if the hair model actually has a mirror feature/add-on when it doesn't.

I can't model hair worth a crap. I know this. That's why I buy hair models. And, I've bought too many just because of the fact that they "appear" to have a mirrored geometry feature.

Considering buying this based on that fact, alone. I don't really need the model, but I'd like to vote with my wallet so as to encourage more of this.

I've often wondered why more hair figures don't include more fits for more figures. Is there something about doing this that makes it tougher than I'm thinking it should be?

Having re-rigged, fitted, a bunch of strip hair models, there's nothing terribly difficult about doing so. It just takes time. (Note: For the rare "multi-grouped" hair model, it does take a bit more effort to refit/rerig it well if the rig is entirely conforming, only, and doesn't use its own internal bones to handle those non-standard groups.) Any single-grouped hair model can generally be re-rigged/fitted fairly quickly, IMO.

• Survivor hair includes the mirrored version ;)

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.