Key click combo to set end of animation range in Animation Palette?

• I've got a scene with 90 frames, but I only want to test the animation through a dozen or so frames at the start. In the Animation palette, I can just click in the Play Range bar
    0_1537984389927_Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 3.48.06 am.png
    as I've done at frame 6, above, but I don't want to have to scroll all the way to the end of the animation just to drag the end of range from frame 90 back to frame 17.

Is there a simple key+click combination which sets the end of range at the selected frame, rather than moving the start of range every time?

• All I've found out so far is that wherever you click, the closest Range endpoint to that frame will move to that frame, which is entirely unhelpful if the end you want to move is hundreds or thousands of frames away from where you're scrolled to in the Animation palette. Very tedious.

I'll have to submit a feature request, if no one can tell me a better way to do it.

I tried Python, but poser.Scene().SetOutputRange(start,end) doesn't affect the animation palette. Nor does poser.Scene().MovieMaker().SetOutputEndFrame(end).