Update on Strategic Partnership with Renderosity

• Global Moderator

To the Poser Community and our valued Smith Micro Software Customers:

A couple months ago, we announced to you the decision to close down the Content Paradise marketplace as a result of our new and stronger partnership with Renderosity and that the store would be closing on November 12.

In an effort to ensure that all our vendors have had the opportunity to move their content to Renderosity, we are extending the closure date to December 3, 2018.

Be sure to support the content community on Content Paradise throughout the next few weeks as they work towards moving their content to Renderosity.

Please note that after the closure date, you will still be able to log in to your CP account to view past purchases.

As always, we appreciate the contributions you have made with us over the life of Content Paradise, and are looking forward to this new and exciting journey for the whole Poser community.

Thank you!
    The Team at Smith Micro Software, Inc.

• @smithmicro said in Update on Strategic Partnership with Renderosity:

To the Poser Community and our valued Smith Micro Software Customers:

We have also currently enabled all users to download their purchased content until July 1, 2019 regardless of the purchase date.

Just wondering how long we have to wait for that to go into effect for everyone, as I just checked my account at CP, and the only thing I can re-download, was something I purchased a couple of weeks ago. Everything else states the download has expired.

• Thank you very much. I really, really appreciate that.

• @miss-b

That's actually something we're planning to roll out next week. We've updated the original post to exclude that note. We'll follow up with a post when the ability is rolled out. Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks.

• Okay, guess I'll keep the links in the directory intact for a while longer.

• @davitfd said in Update on Strategic Partnership with Renderosity:

@miss-b

That's actually something we're planning to roll out next week. We've updated the original post to exclude that note. We'll follow up with a post when the ability is rolled out. Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks.

Oh, OK that's good to know. Thanks for editing the post, because the original wording would make anyone assume it had already been done. I can wait another week, and thanks for making this available to those of us who didn't have extended downloads available.

• We have now enabled the ability to download previously purchased content until July 1, 2019. Even purchases that don't have Extended Digital Download.

• @davitfd Thank you! I'll certainly be doing so over the weekend.

• @miss-b Ironically, something that would have made Content Paradise a more profitable store all along.