Morph brushed an anime-style Paul 2 Asian

• Just using Poser pro 11's morph brush to create an anime-stylisation of the Paul 2 Asian figure's head. I also injected some of Pauline 2 Asian's morphs into the figure for better 'tuning".

0_1542989785390_20181123+Pln2Amorfs.jpg

• @ibr_remote I used a 3rd-party hair from Daz3D.

• 0_1542992573805_2018-24-11-01-02-11.jpeg

I used the Poser render as a basis for further digital art modification (PicsArt app)

• I have fiddled around and got an NPR (non-photorealistic) Celshader using Cycles Syrface solution to make him look more like Japanese Anime style. I used Vince Bagna's commercial 4-colour toon shader (from his SuperFly Materials Collection), modified the parameters, and combined it with an emission node and my own settings. This celshader responds to HDRI light and no other lights are used in my rendered scene.

0_1543165938107_20181126HDRonlyCel.jpg

• @ibr_remote - the eyes are still using the original Paul 2 textures, so I will change that later.

• 0_1543388178855_HDRCelWIPcollage.jpg
    I show my WIP stages using my HDRI-only lighting cel-shaders incorporating Vince Bagna's toon-shader. There are no additional lights required, unlike my previous work which needed scene lights. Rendered using SuperFly render engine in Poser Pro 11. Also, I created new custom morphs for the Smith Micro Paul Figure to make a more anime-style face.

• 0_1543388212402_HDRCelFinalCollage.jpg

Completed 3 sets of 2018 Cycles-only pure HDRI-reactive shaders for my customised 2018 Anime male morph- Fair, Dark and Asian.

My HDRI-only lighting cel-shaders incorporating Vince Bagna's toon-shader. There are no additional lights required, unlike my previous work which needed scene lights. Rendered using SuperFly render engine in Poser Pro 11. I created new custom morphs for the Smith Micro Paul Figure to make a more anime-style face. I used eyebrow geometry geenrated using MakeHuman, and modified for use inside Poser and with the Paul 2 figure.

I plan to use some of the default morphs to adjust features. I also plan on injecting some of Pauline 2's morphs to add more features as required.

Unfortunately, I cannot re-distribute the shader sets because they incoroporate Vince Bagna's commercial item. I will try to make screen captures of my shader trees (VB's shaders are compounded into one, so I won't be exposing his commercial shader). These shaders are different from my previous years' work because they only require HDRI as the light source, and no additional scene lights are required.

• So here is my test of my completed cutsomisation of the Paul 2 figure made anime cel-shaded style. I created custom features for him using the morph brush, so that he has a more anime-look. I used Cycles celshaders and rendered using SuperFly. I intend to adjust his features using the default parameters for his figure, to make him look a little better.

0_1543593028528_20181130fulltestcollage.jpg

• I used only HDRI illumination. No additional lighting was used.