What are you hoping for in Poser 11.1.1?

• @marco Yes, Marco, but you're only using your first name. Tony, however, uses his last name, and that's where the issue of hacking comes in. I doubt it would be easy to hack someone, or get any personal information on anyone, who only uses their first name on a public forum.

• Can Poser 11 do anything with those FBX files?

• @miss-b this is true for this forum... as i joined in i filled in my full name, but it came out as marco... i did not even noticed it until the first reply on one of my postings showed up.
    I heard the rumor about Tony and his stalker but not in greater detail.
    On other forums i use my full name and there i get a lot of serious and vile feedback.
    If you think 3d-Forums are rough, try to have a discussion on topics like religion or basic human rights...
    But even in this situations no one threatens me or tryed to find out where i live and what my favorite food is.
    Sometime a have a bunch of negative groupies, following every posting i make and down vote them, pretty harmless.

• @marco said in What are you hoping for in Poser 11.1.1?:

Sometime a have a bunch of negative groupies, following every posting i make and down vote them, pretty harmless.

I usually refer to them as trolls, and every forum has them . . . well maybe not this forum so much.

• On a lighter note...they changed my screen name....YAY! ;)

Laurie