Poser needs Flash player !!

• What a bummer. I was so happy to uninstall Flash Player until I opened Poser 2014 and had no library. but a notice saying Poser needs Flash Player. Man what a let down. I know there is other ways to work around this but have no idea what they maybe or how hard it would be to implement.

• Poser Ambassadors

@uncle808us said in Poser needs Flash player !!:

What a bummer. I was so happy to uninstall Flash Player until I opened Poser 2014 and had no library. but a notice saying Poser needs Flash Player. Man what a let down. I know there is other ways to work around this but have no idea what they maybe or how hard it would be to implement.

Poser Pro 2014 uses Air as library. Are you running the 64 bit version of Poser (assuming that your Mac is 64bit, have no knowledge about the Mac)

• Yep Poser 64 bit OSX El Capitan Ver 10.11.6

• Poser Ambassadors

@uncle808us
    The turn on external Library in General preferences.
    It won't dock but it is not using Flash.

• I had this issue with my old P9, which I still have installed because I haven't had time to move everything in that Runtime to my PP11 Runtime.

Luckily a friend of mine reminded me I had purchased ShaderWorks Library Manager 2 shortly before RDNA had closed, so that's what I now use for my P9 Library. I don't use P9 much anymore, but I was glad to have access to the Library, if needed.