Looking For V4 Morph-Texture Artist For Anthropic (Furry) Characters

• Hey!
    I am looking for experienced V4 morph and texture makers to create some special creature/furry characters. The morphs will be mostly about the head and legs depends on creature (i hate to use creature addons).
    You can see what i mean at this website. http://philosophersegg.com

• The owner of this website gone for a long so i need someone who can create such things. The artist can sell those if he/she wants.

• I am using Victoria 4.2 base with Erogenesis Lalis Bits or with Perfect Fix bundle. BUT even i did not use yet, SASHA-16 (with the service pack, which will be released very soon) looks good with the weight mapping as it will be needed for complex morphs with limit pushing poses.

• Some models will need to support bulky bodies but mostly body morphs can be handled with v++ morphs and other additions.

• I am planning to have a v4 feline and v4 dog variations. Addition to those, i want to create some more creature types like;
      0_1546695727916_female-deathclaw.png
      so the projects could need some horn/tail creating too.

• I got 500$ budged for projects, some can be more for creature ones and less for more simple ones. We can discuss the details this if there is someone want to work with me on this projects.

If you are serious about this, please contact me via mail, kinguard@gmail.com. I will be a bit over seas for this days so there can be some delay to answer your calls. Thx!

• Poser Ambassadors

Don't know exactly where you want to go, but you can "grow" hair directly on the figures mesh in the hair room.

• @vilters said in Looking For V4 Morph-Texture Artist For Anthropic (Furry) Characters:

Don't know exactly where you want to go, but you can "grow" hair directly on the figures mesh in the hair room.

I did not talk about the "hair" at all here.