Smart bulk pose saving script?

• Hey folks,

I am currently busy making a crapload of poses for my own comic figure which are also compatible with the future Project E. However I need to find a script that will help me streamline the process or saving these properly, something that also allows me to efficiently isolate certain dials to include in the pose.

I have @Netherworks 's Posewriter which is very useful but it doesn't allow me to save control dials along with the pose. It ignores those dials and just records the rotations despite the control dials. Also it doesn't recognize FBMs but actual morphs, and when I save the pose along with morphs, it adds literally every morph per bodypart.

Is there an updated version of Posewriter? or is there another similar script that can do what I need?

Cheers

• @erogenesis I don't think there's been an update to Posewriter . . . yet. Now that Joe's back to developing for 3D, he's opened 3 stores, one at CP, one at R'osity, and one at HiveWire. As far as I know he only has maybe 5 or 6 items up in each of those stores, as he's planning on updating a number of his goodies.

I've seen him frequent the HiveWire forums, so you may be able to pose your question to him there. Not sure how much he hangs out on the R'osity forum, though he HAS posted here on the SM forum, so he may very well see your query, and be able to respond as to when he plans to update Posewriter.

• Dial Manager 2015?

• @Miss-B said in Smart bulk pose saving script?:

@erogenesis
    I've seen him frequent the HiveWire forums, so you may be able to pose your question to him there. Not sure how much he hangs out on the R'osity forum, though he HAS posted here on the SM forum, so he may very well see your query, and be able to respond as to when he plans to update Posewriter.

Ok cool, thanks. Yeah I hope he does, its a bloody handy tool as it is already.

@phdubrov said in Smart bulk pose saving script?:

Dial Manager 2015?

Whooo, going to check it out. cheers

• @phdubrov said in Smart bulk pose saving script?:

Dial Manager 2015?

Oh, right. I totally forgot about that. Probably because I haven't picked it up . . . yet. ~wink~

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.