New La Femme Base Figure for Poser 11 Now Available

• @miss-b Thanks, hun

• This post is deleted!

• Here's a test of a body suit and boots (Midnight Destiny for V4). I conformed the outfit to La Femme. I again moved the bodysuit hip forward and up; posed the abdomen, chest, thighs, and shins; and used the outfit's morphs to fit with no poke through. I conformed the boots. I learned that you can actually use the same technique to shift the shin axis on X, Y, and Z, and then pose the foot of the boot to match the zeroed foot of La Femme and use the morphs to fit. It will then follow her leg/foot bends. @Deecey Thanks for the smile.

0_1549058074290_Midnight Destiny.jpg

• @robzhena

8-D There's a whole ton of morphs in there. Have fun!

• A test render of La Femme- Foxy. With Blackhearted Cornea props and Blackhearted Hi Res morphs. Without those morphs? Very good! With the HD morphs? Fantastic! 0_1549060315650_FoxyHD_BH_CorneaProps.jpg I'm SOLD!

• @ladonna Minha amiga, já sei que é da RR. Pois reclamei lá e minha e fecharam minha conta como TOS violação que eu teria colocado imagem com material pirata, o que não ocorreu.
    My friend, I already know it's from RR. Because I complained there and mine and they closed my account as TOS violation that I would have placed image with pirated material, which did not occur.

• @amethystpendant Glad to have been able to "point the way", as it were. ~wink~

• Poser Ambassadors

@flaviok Rendero closed your account?
    This is absurd, You are member there since 15? years and never posted pirate stuff. What's happened there?

• @ladonna Reclamei dos 3,50, como fiz aqui.Na mesma hora encerraram minha conta sob a acusação de pirataria. Isto que faz quase um ano que nada posto lá. Só pedi que me dessem dois meses para puder baixar minhas artes e meus poemas, que depois eu deletaria minha galeria.
    I complained about the 3.50, as I did here. At the same time they closed my account on the charge of piracy. This makes almost a year that nothing put there. I only asked that they give me two months to download my arts and my poems, that later I would delete my gallery.

• Poser Ambassadors

@flaviok This is not okay. It was maybe a misunderstanding,communication problem. Maybe Boni caan help you here?
    She is moderator over Renderosity.
    I know you since so long, you never posted illegal stuff.

• ***=NSFW content***

click to show

It's nice figure but i prefer Evolution. the space beetwen the arm and the chest seems unatural to me.

I Hope we will have " L'Homme " too.

By the way how to get rid of the glowing end of hair ?

Ludovic.

• I've been playing with La Femme. I'm going to need a few new characters for my story and I'm thinking I might use her.

0_1549116974801_New cesni.png

Also tried ghostship's hair shader in this. I think I need to tweak it a little still.

• @lsauvage Nice image! On PE the hair is intersecting her left breast causing the glow. Just move the hair and it will go away.

• @redphantom Nice image, rp!

• La Femme makes a great Star Wars Twilek![alt text](0_1549124763008_LaFemmeMinaTwilek.jpg image url)

• @glitterati3d thank you

• @redphantom said in New La Femme Base Figure for Poser 11 Now Available:

I've been playing with La Femme. I'm going to need a few new characters for my story and I'm thinking I might use her.

0_1549116974801_New cesni.png

Also tried ghostship's hair shader in this. I think I need to tweak it a little still.

A Royal render!

• @lsauvage That's funny! I am "on board" the La Femme train-but it has plenty of room for Victoria 4 WM and Evolution. There is a great need for more "human face" and body morphs for certain. Victoria 4 was extremely fake looking until morphs and textures arrived. Put base V4.2 in place of Evolution. Both V4-WM and Evolution allow V4 to bend much more naturally (with I think V4-WM bending a little better). V4-WM and Evolution have over a decade of morphs to choose from.
    That said- from what I've seen, La Femme is a step up when it comes to natural looking bending.
    I do like Evo. I am just starting to play with the Easy Pose features on Evolution. Brilliant!

• @lsauvage said in New La Femme Base Figure for Poser 11 Now Available:

***=NSFW content***

click to show

It's nice figure but i prefer Evolution. the space beetwen the arm and the chest seems unatural to me.

I Hope we will have " L'Homme " too.

By the way how to get rid of the glowing end of hair ?

Ludovic.

PE is definitely the most realistic Poser figure I've ever used, both in default look and in bending of body parts. LaFemme to me is more of a semi-realistic but stylized figure, but that can all change with a proper realistic morph with good textures. The HD morphs add a lot to the figure and there's plenty of talent to make something uncanny for LF.

0_1549134152723_LaFemme1.jpg

Reducing the eye size helps me think less of a Disney CGI movie character and more of a real person, but it's not just there yet for me. Though I'm loving LF, she's a great addition to Poser and I'd be really happy if the next addition of Poser came with her included as the default female figure.

• @ladonna Obrigado minha amiga. RR restaurou minha conta.Consultou vendedores e viram que eu não pirateava.Deixemos por um mal entendido.
    Thank you my friend. RR restored my account. He consulted salesmen and saw that I did not hack. Let's leave it to a misunderstanding.