My PE Morph Wish

• Re: Wish list for Evolution one
    I would like more definition in limbs with hand and forearm tendons, deltoid, triceps, brachioradialis muscles etc
    Love esther

• Yes, same here. Ero promised more morph packs but somehow he disappeared after PE One was released.

• Yes I think he burned himself out on it. There was supposed to be a team taking over but really haven't heard boo since. It's too bad as I think with the right continued push people may have got on board. Though I imagine lafemme was well in the works by then so maybe some politics at play as well

• Yes its a pity. There had been some not so nice postings by Blackhearted some time ago on Rendo. Seems there was indeed some politics going on behind the curtains.
    Ero, in case you still read this form. Please don’t let PE die. She is the most advanced figure we have for Poser. Granted she is not easy to play with and therefore nothing for the mainstream but who cares for the mainstream.

• @nagra_00_ said in My PE Morph Wish:

Yes its a pity. There had been some not so nice postings by Blackhearted some time ago on Rendo. Seems there was indeed some politics going on behind the curtains.
    Ero, in case you still read this form. Please don’t let PE die. She is the most advanced figure we have for Poser. Granted she is not easy to play with and therefore nothing for the mainstream but who cares for the mainstream.

I usually don't follow drama-ish posts but I usually have some awareness of what's going on. But I wasn't aware there was an issue between Ero and BH. I had always thought the dream team for a figure would be those two.

Also, LaFemme is a really nice figure but PE is the better figure imho. There's just nothing PE can't do or look like. She's the closest to a real human that we have in Poser, so I really hope Ero or the PE team show back up.

• I just read Ero’s blog, He did not gave up on Poser or PE yet. We just have to give him the time he needs. Yes, Ero + BH would be my dream team as well. Hope all is cool between them again.

• @johndoe641 said in My PE Morph Wish:

Also, LaFemme is a really nice figure but PE is the better figure imho. There's just nothing PE can't do or look like. She's the closest to a real human that we have in Poser, so I really hope Ero or the PE team show back up.

La Femme was built for Posers Fitting Room and with fewer JCMs. It will be way easier to create conforming clothing for her. Still, she bends and scales well.

PE is a great figure, but without support from the vendors, she will go the same way Apollo and Antonia went.

• Yeah PE was an amazing figure and a better value per dollar than Lafemme (also a great figure). I spent 30$ on PE and 70+ on LF and I have a more substantial and render ready package for PE. That being said... There really hasn't been much to pick up since then.
    As an end user, the only knock I have against PE is the Lack of support. LF that is less an issue as I can quite easily refit existing content at an acceptable level of quality.

I think a few months of after care for PE release could have done wonders, but that's where it's different having a team and support in place.

• Poser Ambassadors

As an outsider, (I build my own figures and content), but as an outsider, I see more content being released for PE then what was ever released for any other Poser figure.
    Alyson, Roxie, Pauline never got as many outfits as PE did and still does.

LaFemme is just released, so give the content creators some time to adapt to her.

The main issue with both is that the meshes don't follow muscle anatomy.
    PE being slightly better then LaFamme who has simple tube arms and legs.

I wish figure creators would study anatomy before building a mesh.
    Also, setting the joint centers at the correct position helps a lot to prevent JCM's.