Modern Kitchen WIP

• Hi guys

Here is another one freebie from me

I've included scene file,OBJ plus light and camera setup and suggested render settings which can vary from yours machines

What you will need,you will need EZDome(HDRi image is included in Texture folder) from SnarlyGribbly and most of materials are for SuperFly

Yes you can use it in earlier versions of the Poser if you wish,just materials will be not translated as should and due this I can't warrant will work as intended,but in meantime please use with caution and be aware you will need to adjust materials

Scene is scaled for V4

If you have any question,please let me know

Thanks,Jura

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Scene is now uploaded over one Renderosity and hopefully will be available during the weekend,if you want right now then here is link over my Dropbox

Dropbox

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

• that looks so amazing. great work!

• @jura11 that zip within a zip is borked. I get an error trying to extract it.

• @ghostship said in Modern Kitchen WIP:

@jura11 that zip within a zip is borked. I get an error trying to extract it.

I'm sorry for this,here is correct link for Modern Kitchen,just tried and as you said,I've got same error,looks something has happened

Dropbox

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

• @jura11 Thanks dude! That one worked.

• @jura11 said in Modern Kitchen WIP:

Hi guys

Here is another one freebie from me

I've included scene file,OBJ plus light and camera setup and suggested render settings which can vary from yours machines

What you will need,you will need EZDome(HDRi image is included in Texture folder) from SnarlyGribbly and most of materials are for SuperFly

Yes you can use it in earlier versions of the Poser if you wish,just materials will be not translated as should and due this I can't warrant will work as intended,but in meantime please use with caution and be aware you will need to adjust materials

Scene is scaled for V4

If you have any question,please let me know

Thanks,Jura

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Scene is now uploaded over one Renderosity and hopefully will be available during the weekend,if you want right now then here is link over my Dropbox

Dropbox

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

Sorry guys for inconvenience and please use this link rather as in first link looks like my zip has been corrupted

Dropbox downlaod

hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

• @jura11 Thank you Jura, it's looking wonderful. ~smile~

• @jura11 This looks amazing! Thank you for including lights, camera and render settings. I've learned so much from your freebies because of this! :)

• Thanks guys for kind comments and finally Renderosity link is live as well

And here is link on Renderosity

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/modern-kitchen-wip/81219

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

• Hi guys

I asked friend if she can help me with this scene and she agreed,here is corrected Modern Kitchen,as per @anomalaus mid table is now not tilted,yes looks like has been tilted by -1°(xRotate) which I didn't realised at all,sorry for this
    Cup of coffee now have separate cup,sugar cubes etc

Still planning to redo scene and add extra table with chairs and possible extra food

Here is link on my dropbox and will try update Renderosity link as well,not sure if its possible

DropBox

And thanks guys for kind wishes regarding the health,really appreciated,been in GP and he said I will be out of action for 1-2 weeks at least

Thanks again and really appreciated

Thanks,Jura

• @jura11 may i ask what modeling program you use to create your scene?
    Thanks.

• @marco I could be wrong, but I "think" he mentioned using 3DS Max.