The Renderosity image gallery.

• I thought any image with V4 in it had to be NVIATWAS to get any attention...?

• @rokketman not if she's dressed as the Fifth Elephant! [Snort] Thermal Bandages, indeed!

• @rokketman said in The Renderosity image gallery.:

I thought any image with V4 in it had to be NVIATWAS to get any attention...?

Funny thing is, I never did any renders like that all the years I rendered with V4, but yes there were many, many, many of them. Then again, I don't go to the gallery specifically to check out renders. I only check out the full versions of those I like which have been chosen for Poser Staff Picks of the Week. Those I "usually" like to look at.

• @rokketman
    today it is more like PVSOAMIAF. ;-)
    (Pixi Vicky Sitting On A Mushroom In A Forrest)

• Those poke-throughs are on purpose. It's style. So cool!

I was sitting in the departure area for a flight recently, and an elegant woman with a tailored blouse and $300 shoes walked through. I think her haircut must have cost that much, too. Yet ... the knees of her trousers were neatly ripped open. It was an exquisite job of ripping.

I almost got the nerve to stop her and say "excuse me, Ms., you've got a run in your pants."

I was afraid of being arrested on harassment, however, and went back to my book.

::::: Opera :::::