P11 Runtime Problem (Empty)

• Hi folks,

I recently had problems with a lack of space on my PC and decided to get a large external drive. I transferred, amongst other things, my runtime to this drive and the files are clearly visible inside the folders on this drive. The problem is, when I start Poser and open up the library (I use the browser trick to have an external library), the runtime is empty bar one folder. I've tried removing the runtime from the library and adding it again, but I get exactly the same thing!

Could someone help please?

Also, for what it's worth, this whole P11 library thing is a complete headache and has been since release. This was one reason I never wanted to use P11! Please fix it!

Thanks.

• Are yiou adding the runtime as the parent - or the runtimes parent? I have seen issues where if you select the actual runtime folder - it is looking for a folder in there called runtime - try adding the parent of the runtime as the library - so if your library is in "x:\poser 11\runtime", just add "x:\poser 11"

• By the way, I'm trying this in Chrome.

• FIXED!!!

In future, if you have this problem, select the drive or folder that the runtime folder is in from the 'add' button in the library.

Thanks a million! Well, that was a lot easier than I imagined it would be, lol!