My Servers Shutting Down!

• I just wanted to let everyone know I have been notified by my web-host that the servers hosting my product files will be shutting down as of May 13th/2019 and they will no longer be offering hosting support. My main website should not be affected, how-ever product downloads will be unavailable until I can secure a new host for the product zip files. I WILL BE UNABLE TO DELIVER PRODUCT DOWNLOADS FOR PURCHASES MADE AFTER MAY 13TH UNTIL I CAN FIND A NEW HOST AND COMPLETE THE FILE MIGRATION...

I do apologize for any issues this may cause and hope that you will bear with me while I work to complete this migration!

• @theschell Normally this would be a cause of concern for me and my directory, however, since your main page is the only one linked in my directory, and you announce your situation there, I won't let it concern me... yet. However, if things change for you, I would appreciate a heads up.

• @eclark1849 said in My Servers Shutting Down!:

@theschell Normally this would be a cause of concern for me and my directory, however, since your main page is the only one linked in my directory, and you announce your situation there, I won't let it concern me... yet. However, if things change for you, I would appreciate a heads up.

Absolutely... I'll keep everyone posted so that my fans and followers know what's happening... Right now I'm looking at alternatives for file hosting...

• After much careful consideration over this last week, I have decided that Schell's Armour Works will be officially closing down at the end of May. My reasons are many, among them the loss of my site product servers, the massive changes to the 3D community, decreases in income from product sales and site traffic due to those changes, and the numerous challenges I've been facing this past year in my personal life. I am deeply grateful to everyone that has supported me for the past 9 1/2 years, but I need to focus on more important circumstances and it is time for me to step back from my 3D commitments for the time-being. Some of my products will continue to be available on sites such as Renderosity and VanishingPoint, but my own site sadly will be shutting down. I will still participate in the community as I have time, but will not be as active as I once was. Thank-you all for nearly 10 years of great support and friendship!

• @theschell Shame to see you go.

• @eclark1849 I'm sad to be shutting down, but at this point other things need to take priority...

• @theschell
    We are proud to announce we acquired the rights to sell and support many of "TheSchell" 3d models and figures at Poser World and other VanishingPoint 3D content outlets.

• @dreamcutter YES! That's very good to hear.

• @miss-b Thanks for your interest. The new PoserWorld and its legacy club site are just coming back on line after being kicked off line for over a month. We experienced an an unfortunate event where our official relaunch was interrupted when our (prior) hosting company shut down its entire Windows server network to prevent the spread of a ransomware attack. Apparently largest and most successful attack in history coincided with the rebirth of PoserWorld.
    Anyways, we have doubled down our commitment to the Poser community and are now serving the site from a top tier data center that specializes in hosting healthcare and banking clients with the highest level of data integrity, privacy and security policies. We expect to re-open next weekend and will have our shelves loaded with "The Schell" and many other artists Poser content products, including some exciting new releases.

• Cool, I see you finally got Poserworld back up and running.

• @dreamcutter This is very good to hear, well not the shutdown needless to say, but I'm glad you guys will have things up and running again soon. ~smile~

• @dreamcutter awesome!