Verify That I have Poser 11 Pro Installed?

• Hi,
    I'm new to Poser and I just upgraded from Poser 11 to Poser 11 Pro. I would have thought it was pretty straightforward to be able to confirm that I had 11 Pro successfully installed in place of my previous, but I haven't been able to figure out any way to verify -- mainly I'm trying to determine my render times and I can't tell if I'm using the GPU or not.

Is there somewhere in the UI that I can check and confirm I have 11 Pro installed?

• @newoski Poser's splash screen at startup will say Poser 11 Pro. If you missed that then you can open it up by the help menu>about Poser and the splash screen will come back up and should clearly say Poser 11 Pro in a big logo in the lower right corner.

• What Ghostship said above, visually:
    0_1560109650604_78c0120c-1328-4379-b268-d61182b707c1-image.png

It should have a "PRO" in the white square.

• Thanks!! So I'm stuck on 11.

I downloaded the new Install Manager from the upgrade email. Should be as simple as reinstalling everything via that, I would have thought. I've tried a few times. Still seems to sat 11.

Any ideas would be welcome

(:

• You need to deactivate your poser installation and re-activate with your poser pro serial number. (There was no need to re-install, the installations are the same it's just the registration/activation that unlocks the pro features.)

• @j-naylor73 said in Verify That I have Poser 11 Pro Installed?:

You need to deactivate your poser installation and re-activate with your poser pro serial number. (There was no need to re-install, the installations are the same it's just the registration/activation that unlocks the pro features.)

Thanks!!!