Is there a way to turn the dials faster?

• Lets say you are working with a really large object, and turning the dials yields very small changes. Is there a key that can be held down while turning the dial so it makes the movement more significant?

• You can change the sensitivity on the dials. Click on the arrow next to the dial you want to change and choose settings then choose sensitivity.

0_1560649119893_settings.jpg

• I find that for most parameters, the sensitivity is not optimal. Good case for a python based "parameter setting panel". Where I can bring up all the parameters in a tree'd matrix, with their settings (including the ever useful InitValue that I can only get at with python. Moreover, it could have a button to mirror left<->right and maybe some useable sets that could be applied (and take my scale into consideration). I rarely (ie never) really pose with rotations greater than tenth of a degree. Or translations tenth of a millimeter. I mean for the scene. Developing, I want spot-on accuracy.

• Poser Ambassadors

What I would like to see is a change in Poser so that when you hold the shift when moving the dial, it would increase the sensitivity by 10 and when you hold the control key, it would lower the sensitivity by 10.

• @wimvdb that would be very useful and really, not all that hard (code-wise) to add (says the person who doesn't have to add that code :p )

Actually, there is already so much weirdness with the mouse... I can see that not happening.

• you can click on the value on the dial and enter the desired amount manually.
    a lot lot quicker than using the dials.. I almost never use the dials myself...

• @khai-j-bach said in Is there a way to turn the dials faster?:

you can click on the value on the dial and enter the desired amount manually.
    a lot lot quicker than using the dials.. I almost never use the dials myself...

Which is exactly how I've always done it, especially after acquiring Joe/Netherworks Dial Manager goodie. I don't have dials, just right and left facing arrow heads. Much neater and easier to use.

• @khai-j-bach me too. I usually only use the dials when I'm experimenting with gross movement and positioning.

• Thanks to all that replied for the suggestions! @wimvdb I think that would be a very useful addition as well. I might go suggest that in the suggested new features thread.